Customer Service Policy
In order to provide the best possible service to all our customers, each of whom has differing needs and expectations, we publish this policy. While our goal is to make life as easy as possible for our customers, experience has shown this is best achieved, over the long term, by ensuring that both ourselves, and our customers, follow certain processes and procedures. These are detailed below.
- We aim to return voicemails within one (1) business day. For replying to emails, text messages and other forms of communication, please give us a maximum of three (3) business days to respond.
- A minimum of three (3) days notice, preferably 7 days notice, should be provided for completion of jobs. Requests for service within a 3-day period will be accepted only if time permits; also, an emergency fee may be levied in such cases. Shorter and guaranteed response times are also available under our service contracts.
- We aim to send invoices within seven (7) days of the completion of the job. If making advanced payment, invoice has to be cleared within 2 workings days prior to commencing the work.
Please note that the Emergency fee is not there to profit from your misfortune, but rather, to compensate us (as we will have to rearrange our schedule, in order to meet yours), and also, to discourage spurious requests of this nature.
Technical support (onsite and offsite)
- Payments for website design require 50% of the total amount to be paid on an upfront basis and the rest 50% has to be cleared after submission of the final report to the clients..
- Our minimum charge for different services is variable. However, it is also customizable as per the client’s budget. It is also dependent on the services that are required
- We expect payment for our work even if we fail to resolve the issues. We will never accept work on a basis of “no fix, no charge” without prior arrangement..
- We will visit the client’s place if our business relationship is a long term association or extends more than 1 year..
Website design and updates
- If you are a website owner, you are responsible for the content of your site. We, the developers, are responsible for designing, maintaining, and posting content on your website. We do not take responsibility for your content, unless it is agreed by both parties beforehand.
- Prior to submission, ensure that your content is complete and of professional quality. Please bear in mind that incomplete or unprofessional content will not be accepted.
- Do not supply content that is owned by another party. Please supply only work that is rightfully yours. We will not accept content that belongs to another party.
- Both contractual parties are required to nominate a person within their organization for serving as a single point of contact between the companies.
- Content material such as text, written instructions, addresses and phone numbers and so on, should be supplied in electronic form and, if possible, via a single Microsoft Word document. Also, make sure that the document contains the date and version number.
- Content supplied in non-electronic form will not be accepted without prior arrangement.
- Content should be emailed or sent via FTP to us. Content supplied via other mediums, such as telephone, fax, SMS, MMS, web forms or instant messenger, will be accepted, but you may be charged for the time taken for its conversion into a usable format.
- It may take more than a week for any complex changes, if required. Please mention your desired timescale at the time of place your order.
- The minimum time frame to execute SEO jobs is 6 month. It may not be possible to complete the same before the mentioned duration. The testing period lasts for a minimum of 1 month (as per the desired terms and conditions). Thereafter, the charges will be levied on the customer as per the current market value..
- Refunds will not be granted for the current month if the client decides to discontinue our services during the middle of the month
- After the payment process is completed, if the client does not want to continue with our services, we will give a 100% refund. However, please give us a minimum of 7 business days for processing the refunds because we have to follow certain procedures.
- If you perceive that you are a defaulter, we may require payment-on-delivery, or payment-in-advance. Your previous payment history is analyzed daily and serves as a significant determining factor.
- We are very strict about our security and confidentiality policies. We implement all measures to keep our systems protected against unauthorized usage. We will not, without a court order, divulge any information about our customers to a third party.